Senior UI/UX Designer
As a Senior UI/UX Designer you will team up with 3 other designers who are experienced in working on digital products/applications for the IT Industry. You will be involved in product design projects and you will work closely with clients and development teams to create outstanding applications.
What’s in It for You?
You will have a good chance to showcase your design skills and knowledge in challenging projects.
You will be involved in international projects, working directly with clients.
You will work in an autonomous and flexible manner.
You will be part of a team and company that creates a good balance between work and fun.
How Will You Make an Impact? Here are some key aspects:
- Strategic Thinking
- You will take responsibility for understanding client requirements.
- You will challenge new requirements.
- You possess a good sense of logic and problem solving.
- UX Design
- You will translate design briefs into consistent deliverables.
- You understand, can define and present user journeys/flows as diagrams, wireframes or prototypes.
- You understand and can define the information architecture of a product.
- You will create complex project assets, during the design process with minimum creative guidance.
- You will demonstrate an analytical and systematic approach to issue resolution.
- You will take all requirements into account when making proposals.
- Visual Design
- You will rapidly translate creative concepts into hi-fidelity visual outputs.
- You will create/define and efficiently use style guides, components, assets libraries.
- You will demonstrate great visual design skills and knowledge. You will be able to create elegant visual solutions.
- You will demonstrate a rational and organized approach to work.
- You are able to present, support and effectively provide arguments to the stakeholders for the created design solutions.
- You understand and use appropriate methods, tools and applications.
- You effectively share information with the team – prepare presentations, design specs, get feedback and so on.
- You demonstrate creativity, innovation and ethical thinking in applying solutions for the benefit of the customer/stakeholder.
At Expert Network
- Attractive compensation package, correlated with your personal skills, professional competencies, desire to generate impact and to contribute to company success.
- Work as a contractor and have a flexible number of working hours (part time or full time).
- Strong support to continue developing your professional and personal skills, soft skills training included.
- Constant feedback, both individually and within the team.
- Annual reviews where individual achievements are discussed and evaluated.
- An organizational structure that encourages collaboration between colleagues based on trust, open communication, innovation, and creativity.
- A young team, working in a pleasant and friendly environment where you feel good, safe, and welcome.
- Our own campus that fosters our one-of-a-kind culture.
- Support for your career development, social events, as well as other benefits.
What You Need to Succeed
Core Competency Requirements
- Figma as a tool to work with
- UX design knowledge
- UI design knowledge
- Web design
- Digital products design experience
- Fluency in Romanian and English (at least B2 on the European level)
- Available for part-time/full time collaboration or fixed scope projects.
Core Work Ethic Requirements
- Be willing to work collaboratively and independently
- Possess good self-organizing skills
- Prove responsibility to achieve goals and ensure accountability
- Stay open to give and receive constructive feedback
- Stay curious and updated with design trends
- Be motivated and focused on becoming the best version of yourself
What’s it like to work at Expert Network?
We invest in our development
- We have dedicated Career Mentors to act as role models to facilitate growth and guide you
- You can tailor your own career path based on your professional interests. You own your career
- Our colleagues are not only top professionals, delivering valuable software projects but also outstanding people, encouraged to be the best version of themselves.
We think long term
- You will be encouraged to think long-term about your career path and to constantly develop yourself in order to generate impact within our company, for our customers, and for the end-users.
- Since we are both Belgian and Romanian, we enjoy the benefits of both worlds: a welcoming and supportive culture where you’re guided to develop and expand your knowledge while working on a project for an international customer.
We are unique
- We have built our own campus, tailored to our needs, in the middle of the city. Expect a casual atmosphere, surrounded by friendly peers, where our culture supports our value system: collaboration, passion, reliability, and integrity.
- As our colleague, you’ll be part of a self-steering team, whose members work at a pace that sustains their creativity and productivity.